Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Pick Your Favorite New Colored Wedding Dress
We just got back from New York Bridal Market—and we want to hear what you think of the straight-from-the-runway wedding dresses. Today’s theme: non-white gowns.
Are you just not into the whole "white wedding gown" thing? Here are some colorful options. Photographs courtesy of the designers
Yesterday, we asked you to choose your favorite tiered wedding dress—and it looks like you’re a fan of the beachy and romantic Ivy & Aster gown. We’ll keep featuring polls throughout the week to eventually crown your favorite gown of the whole season.
Today we’re looking at colored wedding dresses. On nearly every runway this season, we saw wedding gowns that ranged in hue from metallic silver to purple. So we want to know:
Which of these colored wedding gowns would you be most likely to wear?