Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Pick Your Favorite New Colored Wedding Dress
We just got back from New York Bridal Market—and we want to hear what you think of the straight-from-the-runway wedding dresses. Today’s theme: non-white gowns.
Are you just not into the whole "white wedding gown" thing? Here are some colorful options. Photographs courtesy of the designers
Yesterday, we asked you to choose your favorite tiered wedding dress—and it looks like you’re a fan of the beachy and romantic Ivy & Aster gown. We’ll keep featuring polls throughout the week to eventually crown your favorite gown of the whole season.
Today we’re looking at colored wedding dresses. On nearly every runway this season, we saw wedding gowns that ranged in hue from metallic silver to purple. So we want to know:
Which of these colored wedding gowns would you be most likely to wear?
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.