Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
Wedding Dress Designer of the Week: Liancarlo
Looking for a feminine gown with just the right hint of glam? Check out the wedding dresses from this Miami-based designer.
Two new wedding dresses by Liancarlo. All photographs courtesy of Liancarlo
Miami-based designer Carlos Ramirez of Liancarlo creates some of the most feminine, luxurious, and flattering gowns around. We’re always impressed by the design house’s use of beading (check out the V-neck gown above, center), as well as its choice of fabrics and textures. Liancarlo was always known for its more glamorous styles, but over the past few seasons, it’s increased its use of romantic lace fabrics (see the gown above, left, for a prime example).
And here’s a fun fact about Liancarlo: When you purchase a Liancarlo gown and send designer Ramirez a photo of yourself on your wedding day, he’ll digitally paint a picture of you in your Liancarlo dress and post it on his blog, Art Reflects Life. That’s some wedding gift.
Liancarlo wedding dresses are sold at Carine’s Bridal Atelier in DC. Click the jump to view more gowns.