Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas: Soothing and Spa-Themed
We asked the owners of some of the best DC-area boutiques to share their favorite wedding-party gift ideas. This week’s expert: Angela Phelps of Le Village Marche in Shirlington
These gifts also work as favors for a spa-themed bridal shower. Photographs courtesy of Le Village Marche
Being a bridesmaid can be pretty stressful—so why not help your ‘maids take a break with a gift that will help them relax? Angela Phelps, owner of Le Village Marche, in Shirlington, selected some of her favorite ideas that are great on their own, or presented together as part of a spa-themed basket.
1. Luscious Soaps by Tokyo Milk, $11.
“These delicately perfumed triple-milled soaps are each beautifully presented in a hand-glittered wrapper with a classic image—such a wonderful gift,” says Phelps.
2. Hanger sachets by ElizabethW, $18.95
“An easy gift idea, these linen sachets help keep things fresh in your closet,” says Phelps.
3. Hobnail glass candles by Simpatico, $28
“These candles are just lovely—and made from renewable resources,” says Phelps. “The beaded glasses are gorgeous—and the candles burn for up to 100 hours!”
4. Lavender eye pillows, $22
“By the time the wedding day rolls around, everyone involved will probably need some stress relief,” says Phelps. “There’s nothing more calming than pampering tired eyes and unwinding to the soothing aroma of lavender.”
For more information, visit Le Village Marche’s Web site.