Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
4 New Dresses We Love From White by Vera Wang Fall Collection
Made exclusively for David’s Bridal, these weddings gowns scream high fashion—for under $750.From left: Bobbin net halter gown with pleated circle and chiffon one-shoulder gown with draped tiers.
Good news for brides on a budget: White by Vera Wang just dropped its first online-only bridal collection, showcasing wallet-friendly wedding dresses and bridesmaid styles. Available exclusively through the David’s Bridal website, the four-piece line features a slimming halter-neck gown with a drop waist and a one-shoulder gown with waistline detailing for soon-to-be brides, as well as a V-neck column maxi dress and an asymmetrical one-shoulder knee-length frock for the bridal party. Both wedding dresses run for $728 (a steal for those who have been doing their wedding math), and the bridesmaid dresses, available in three on-trend fall colors, range from $168 to $178.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.