Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Caroline Manne and Kyle Herrig
- Late Summer-Nuptials at a Historic Home in Leesburg
- A Farm Wedding Featuring an Adorable French Bulldog
- Real Wedding: Elena Taube and Paul Bailey
- An Elegant Outdoor Celebration at Sunset Crest Manor
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom Unveiled 2015 Is Almost Here
Coming Soon: A Book From Ritzy Bee
Washington-area event planners create a spiffy new wedding guide.
Maria Cooke and Kelly Seizert of Ritzy Bee Events in Alexandria are known for creating whimsical and unique weddings, and of course, for their popular blog, Ritzy Bee. And now, the wedding planning gurus have written their first book, The Southern Living Wedding Planner and Keepsake: What To Do Before Saying "I Do." The book, written in conjunction with Southern Living magazine and Oxmoor House, intends to help brides stay organized and stress-free while putting together their wedding day. Alexandria photographer Kate Headley shot all of the pictures for the guide.
The book won't be available until January 3, 2012, but you can you preorder it on Amazon.com—or if you're feeling lucky, head over to the Ritzy Bee blog to enter to win one of five copies.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.