Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
Last Call: Unveiled Is This Sunday
A last-minute reminder to buy your tickets to our luxe wedding showcase.
Procrastinators, take note: Washingtonian Bride & Groom’s gorgeous Unveiled wedding showcase is this Sunday from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM at the Mandarin Oriental, and it will sell out. So here’s one last reminder to buy your tickets, and a few reasons why this year’s Unveiled is going to be amazing:
- An exclusive runway show with a personal appearance by celebrity designer Reem Acra (yes, the Reem Acra who dressed Madonna, Diane Lane, and Julie Bowen for the Golden Globes!).
- The area’s best wedding vendors—florists, photographers, planners, caterers, hair stylists, makeup artists, and more—all in one place. This event will be a one-stop shop for wedding planning—organize your whole event in one day if you’d like.
- Vendor panels available to answer all of your toughest wedding queries.
- Cocktails, Champagne, cake tastings, and other goodies from the Mandarin Oriental.
- Fantastic door prizes, including a honeymoon in Anguilla, a wedding makeover, a gym membership, and lots more.
So whether you’re a bride, a groom, a parent of the soon-to-be-married, a maid of honor, or a wedding-obsessed friend, buy your tickets today. We can’t wait to meet you at Unveiled!
You Might Also Like ...
Your guide to the week’s most stylish events.
Katherine Thornhill sticks to a Paleo, gluten-free diet throughout her busy schedule. See how she manages it.