Last Call: Unveiled Is This Sunday
A last-minute reminder to buy your tickets to our luxe wedding showcase.
Procrastinators, take note: Washingtonian Bride & Groom’s gorgeous Unveiled wedding showcase is this Sunday from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM at the Mandarin Oriental, and it will sell out. So here’s one last reminder to buy your tickets, and a few reasons why this year’s Unveiled is going to be amazing:
- An exclusive runway show with a personal appearance by celebrity designer Reem Acra (yes, the Reem Acra who dressed Madonna, Diane Lane, and Julie Bowen for the Golden Globes!).
- The area’s best wedding vendors—florists, photographers, planners, caterers, hair stylists, makeup artists, and more—all in one place. This event will be a one-stop shop for wedding planning—organize your whole event in one day if you’d like.
- Vendor panels available to answer all of your toughest wedding queries.
- Cocktails, Champagne, cake tastings, and other goodies from the Mandarin Oriental.
- Fantastic door prizes, including a honeymoon in Anguilla, a wedding makeover, a gym membership, and lots more.
So whether you’re a bride, a groom, a parent of the soon-to-be-married, a maid of honor, or a wedding-obsessed friend, buy your tickets today. We can’t wait to meet you at Unveiled!
You Might Also Like ...
Los Angeles-based app Soothe is here to help Washingtonians chill out, dude.
Pair with crudite for a cool, easy snack.