Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
The Slice: Serving You Today’s Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Enter by tomorrow to win a wedding photo package from Kate Triano. [via DC Nearlyweds]
A man proposes underwater.
In Pittsburgh: Which bride can keep her lipstick on the longest?
A new type of wedding politics. (via bon mariage!)
More women are taking their husbands' names, according to a Harvard study and Condé Nast Bridal Group survey.
Naomi Campbell may or may not be engaged.
A destination wedding scam shocks couples.
Read about the world's oldest newlyweds.
Sex & the City movie trailer shows Carrie in a wedding gown. [via Wedlok]
This wedding was a real horror story.
Women's Wear Daily reports on the wedding industry in China.
Hiring a best man? Really?
. . . And the bride rides in on an inflatable rescue boat.
Have bridal news to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
Preferred Wedding Vendors
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.