Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
The Slice: Serving You Today’s Wedding News
Welcome to The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
A woman finds her engagement ring 67 years after angrily throwing it into a field (then proceeding to make up with her husband). Now that's everlasting love.
Two Olympic figure skaters get engaged—on the ice—at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
In Florida: a wedding at Dade County's Kumquat Festival. The bride, of course, wore orange.
Jenna Bush has sleepover, then bridal shower, reports the New York Post.
Don't throw your wedding during the playoffs, apparently.
Heard some funny/useful/otherwise entertaining bridal news? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.