Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
The Slice: Serving You Today’s Wedding News
Welcome to The Slice, a new daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Is eloping going the way of last year’s blue mascara trend? The number of marriage licenses issued in Clark County, Nevada, home of Las Vegas, in 2007 was the lowest since 1996, reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal. (Wedding chapel owners say the numbers don’t tell the whole story, so make sure to read the whole piece.)
In Montana: A wedding without the bride—or the groom.
A Chicago interior designer shares some great tips on how to turn an old bridesmaid dress into snazzy home decor.
Groom tossing. Who knew?
And . . . couples in Belgium are buying into a new wedding day trend: Hiring an owl or buzzard to play ring bearer. For real.
Heard some funny/useful/otherwise entertaining bridal news? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.