Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Wedding: Ryan Zimmerman Suits Up for Love on the Cover of “Bride & Groom”
Find exclusive photos of the Nats star’s wedding to Heather Downen in the new issue.
Nationals fans are accustomed to seeing Ryan Zimmerman in a gritty mode—suited up for playing third base, and sliding into home after hitting a run. But on the cover of the new issue of Washington Bride & Groom it’s a completely different look—Zimmerman as the marrying man, with exclusive photos from his marriage to Heather Downen in January.
Some romantic morsels:
How they met: Through mutual friends
Where they got engaged: The Lincoln Memorial
Where they got married: The Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium
Honeymoon: Cape Town, South Africa, and Mozambique
Heather: “The longer I was with Ryan, the more I realized how different and wonderful he was.”
Ryan: “From the moment we were together, everything was so easy, natural, and fun. I could tell quickly that Heather was special.”
The latest issue of Bride & Groom is on newsstands Friday, June 14.
Preferred Wedding Vendors
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.