Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Move over J. Crew and Ann Taylor. Victoria's Secret is making a bid for the most re-wearable, bridesmaid-friendly dresses. [The Wedding Chicks]
The Rock of Gibraltar and its more than 500 different species of flowering plants might make for a nice backdrop for your destination wedding. Just watch out for the wild monkeys. [via aisledash]
Topless...flip-flops? While we're still trying to figure how these work and why anyone would be so concerned with tan lines on her feet, we do know we're not placing an order anytime soon. [via Engagemental]
Getting ready for the big day has taken on a whole new (can we say over-the-top?) meaning.
Have bridal news to share? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.