Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Friday Slice: The Whole Cake
Welcome to the Friday Slice— an end-of-the-week round-up of the Web's best wedding stories. Enjoy the weekend!
So. Prince William finally proposed. The wedding world is abuzz. And People Magazine has all the details.
Dunno about you, but we'd definitely get married in Topshop sequins.
Posing in a miniature house.
So much lovely glitter and pink.
Confetti, plaid, and lace trim—this Australian wedding rocks!
Haha. Check out the stop-motion robot dance at the end of this wedding.
If Legally Blonde's Elle Woods were a real person, we imagine her marriage would look something like this.
Filled containers offer endless decorating options.
Guest lists and seating charts have never looked so good.
Brilliant Hearth makes classic wedding jewelery with Canadian diamonds and a socially conscious slant.
Things are always especially crafty when designers get married.
23 reasons to love figs and pomegranates.
You Might Also Like ...
Founder Alli Webb chats about the new locations.
Getting through the workday without a pick-me-up is difficult, and in our 2 p.m. funk, it's easy to quiet our cravings with something quick instead of something healthy. Personalized nutritionist Katherine Tallmadge offered six easy swaps to keep you energized...