Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
The Slice: Daily Wedding Inspiration
One sweet piece of wedding inspiration per day
BRITTANY GETS MARRIED!
The Washingtonian has a long history with the lovely Brittany Watson. A former graduate student at the Corcoran College of Art + Design, this poised, delicate blonde has been a Sidewalk Style subject, and she helped design the dreamy Cool Creative Christmas decorations at the Danish Embassy last winter. When a former co-worker brought her recent wedding to our attention, we couldn't resist sharing! From the gigantic handmade flowers and offbeat bridal shoe to the print-happy bow ties, it's impossible to pick a favorite part.
Conrgratulations Brittany and Paul!
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.