Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Vote For Your Favorite New Wedding Dress: The Final Two!
It’s the battle of the ages: lace versus ballgown. Who will come out on top?
Throughout the past two weeks, we’ve asked you to select your favorite hot-off-the-runway wedding dresses—and we’ve finally reached the end. Only two dresses have survived: a romantic lace design with a sweetheart neckline, a slinky silhouette, wide straps, and a tiered skirt by Watters Brides; and a grand Badgley Mischka ballgown that features a sparkly bodice, a flattering empire waist, and a tulle skirt. We’ll give you the rest of the week to vote, and the winner will be announced on Monday. So tell us:
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.