Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Washington Engagement: Luisa and Mike
A photo shoot at the Arlington County Fair is full of nostalgic charm.
The couple takes a romantic spin. All photographs by Amber Wilkie Photography
Recently engaged Arlington couple Luisa and Mike hadn’t thought about doing an engagement shoot until they saw photographer Amber Wilkie’s call on Facebook this past August.
“She really wanted to shoot at the Arlington County Fair, but no clients were actually game for it,” says Luisa. “So in a last desperate call, she offered a free engagement session to any recently engaged couples who wanted to have their photos taken at the fair.”
Luisa and Mike responded, and they were off to the fair. They both enjoyed the shoot, especially the heart-shaped ride.
“We were laughing and twirling the whole time,” says Luisa.
They plan to get married next May in Colombia, Luisa’s home country.
Would you like to see your engagement photos on our blog? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.