Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
Trend Alert: Long-Sleeve Wedding Dresses
Traditional sleeves get an of-the-moment upgrade this bridal season.
Call it the Kate Middleton effect: Long sleeves are huge in bridal designs right now. Once made popular by royalty like Grace Kelly and Princess Diana, the trend resurfaced again when the Duchess of Cambridge stunned on her wedding day in a lace overlay dress by Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton. The elongated sleeves create an unmistakably feminine look with a touch of drama. Typically associated with tradition-loving brides, this season long-sleeve wedding dresses are anything but conservative. Designers including Monique Lhuillier, Oscar de la Renta, and Carolina Herrera redesigned the classic silhouette with shorter hemlines, unexpected necklines, and daring cutouts. Check out the gallery for our favorite styles.