Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Viktor & Rolf Launches a Bridal Collection
These avant-garde wedding ensembles are perfect for the nontraditional bride.All photographs courtesy of Viktor & Rolf.
The experimental duo behind contemporary label Viktor & Rolf have added a bridal line to their existing fashion house. Known for cutting-edge designs, the Dutch label has produced a six-piece capsule collection simply called Marriage, geared toward brides who want to buck tradition. The avant-garde gowns range from a high-low shirtdress to our fave, a tuxedo-inspired jumpsuit. For brides who would rather wear something more classic on their big day, these wedding ensembles will make for chic and fashion-forward rehearsal and wedding shower outfits.