Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
ISES Wedding Expo
Meet lots of vendors at a special event this coming Monday.
We fully admit the whole wedding planning thing can be pretty overwhelming. That’s why bridal expos like the International Special Events Society’s DC iDEA 2011 Expo can be a worthy place to get started.
The event will take place on Monday, November 21, from 6 to 9 PM at the Marriott Wardman Park Grand Ballroom in Woodley Park. You’ll be able to meet lots of wedding professionals—we’re talking caterers, florists, musicians, event planners, photographers, videographers, and more. It’s kind of like a one-stop shop for wedding planning: Instead of spending evenings and weekends setting up interviews with tons of different vendors, you can meet several in person and find the ones you click with best.
Tickets are free for brides-to-be and $10 for guests. You can register in advance by visiting the event’s Web site; for for more information, visit the ISES Web site.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.