Shop Around Blog > Great Finds
Think Pink: Breast Cancer Awareness Gifts
It’s October, which means the shelves—and online shopping carts—are chock-full of products that support breast cancer research. Here are our favorite feel-good finds.
1. Pink Leather Frame ($120). Beloved family photos will pop in this 5-by-7-inch goatskin frame. Graphic Image will donate 25 percent of net profits to the Ellen Hermanson Foundation.
2. Georgetown Cupcakes ($29). Washington’s favorite cupcakery will donate the full price of each “Susan G. Komen Dozen” to the Suzan G. Komen for the Cure.
3. Paisley Ribbon Tie ($45). Even Dad can show his support with this stylish silk tie. Proceeds will benefit breast cancer awareness programs, education, and research.
4. Lucia Vineyards Lucy Wine ($18). This crisp Rosé has hints of red raspberry, watermelon, and orange blossoms. One dollar from every bottle will be donated to breast cancer research. To order call 800-946-3130.
5. Global Breast Cancer Crusade Pin ($3). Stick it to breast cancer with this sleek silver-tone pin. Avon says 100 percent of net profits will benefit the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
6. KitchenAid Stand Mixer ($400). Channel your inner-Martha Stewart with this limited-edition mixer. Williams-Sonoma will donate a portion of sales to Susan G. Komen Cook for the Cure.
7. Decorated Home Candle ($65). Jo Malone’s Red Roses candle releases a clean, floral blend for up to 45 hours. The company will donate $20,000 to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
8. Estée Lauder Compact ($55). Glam up your beauty routine with this bejeweled compact—it’s filled with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder and comes in a velvety pouch. Estée Lauder will donate 20 percent of profits to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
9. Gerbera Daisies Bouquet ($40). Transform any room with this uplifting medley of daisies and waxflowers. ProFlowers will donate 10 percent of profits to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
10. Philosophy Shower Gel ($20). This creamy three-in-one formula contains hints of tangerine nectar. Philosophy will donate 100 percent to the Women’s Cancer Research Fund.
11. Butterfly Necklace ($220). Cast from a vintage brooch, this bronze necklace proves that charity and chicness go hand-in-hand. CatBird will donate 50 percent of profits to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
12. Tweezerman ($20). Everyone’s favorite slanted tweezer has been updated with a pink ribbon print and flecks of glitter. A portion of sales will benefit breast cancer research.
13. Essie Nail Polish ($8). Essie’s “Breast Cancer Awareness” shade delivers a sheer, sophisticated finish, guaranteed to flatter every skin tone. Proceeds will benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer.