Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Designer of the Week: Lela Rose
A collection defined by relaxed, feminine wedding gowns.
Lela Rose's Battery gown is inspired by a dress worn by a celebrity MoB. All photographs courtesy of Lela Rose
Lela Rose’s wedding gowns are just so feminine, ethereal, and romantic, with a modern twist. While we wouldn’t call the gowns “casual” by any stretch, many of her styles would be appropriate for less formal weddings. We particularly love how the designer names her dresses after wedding locations—this season’s crop of gowns include the Piazza, the Museum, and the Marina.
One of our favorite new Lela Rose wedding dresses was the Battery (above), a white version of the gown Susan Sarandon wore to her daughter Eva Amurri’s recent wedding. It features an illusion high neck and a breathtaking lace back. And we know you all loved the new Turtle Creek gown for celebrity bride-to-be Anne Hathaway.
Lela Rose wedding gowns are carried at Hitched in Georgetown. Do you like these dresses? Let us know in the comments!
Click the jump to view the rest of the new Lela Rose wedding dresses.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.