Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Pick Your Favorite New Sexy Wedding Dress
We just got back from New York Bridal Market—and we want to hear what you think of the straight-from-the-runway wedding dresses. Today’s theme: gowns that show a little (okay, a lot of) leg.
Yesterday, we asked you to choose your favorite wedding dress with sleeves—and it looks like you’re a fan of the Junko Yoshioka gown with the unique striped fabric at the neckline. We’ll keep featuring polls throughout this week and next to eventually crown your favorite gown of the whole season.
After showing you several fairly demure gowns over the past few days, we’re ready for some all-out glam to kick off the weekend. One of the big trends we saw on the runways this season was dresses with dramatic slits in the front. So if you’ve got great gams, why not show them off with one of these leg-baring numbers?
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.