Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
Bridal Party Chat: We Want Your Music Questions!
Not a big fan of the chicken dance? Breathe a sigh of relief. Neither is this DJ.
For 18 years, Chris has been specializing in elegant, romantic, fun—but never cheesy—weddings. You won’t hear “YMCA,” “the Chicken Dance,” or “The Electric Slide.” That is, of course, unless you want to. Being a DJ at a wedding, Chris says, doesn’t mean canned drum rolls before the cake cutting or football-stadium introductions to get your crowd hyped. Chris has been named one of the best DJs in the country by Modern Bride magazine for the past two years. He and his company have played venues including the Fairmont, the Willard InterContinental, the Hay-Adams, Decatur House, Evermay, the National Museum for Women in the Arts, Meridian House, and the Mandarian Oriental.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.