Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
Chat Recap: The Write Stuff
An experienced calligrapher gives advice.I can’t even imagine a name with 67 characters—but if that’s the case at your wedding, don’t stress about fitting it all on a place card. A good calligrapher with a small pen can do almost anything, says Itsy Kliman of Calligraphy by Itsy. In yesterday’s chat, Itsy also answered questions about colored ink, the different fonts you can use to address invitations, and calligraphy-inspired wedding tattoos (that one, sadly, is still just a concept).
Next week, Bridal Party kicks off a series of four chats with wedding planners. First up is André Wells of Events by André Wells, who is taking questions on, well, everything. Ask now, and he’ll answer Thursday at 11.
If you can't wait for Thursday, check out past chats with planners, photographers, and more.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.