Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
Chat Recap: The Write Stuff
An experienced calligrapher gives advice.I can’t even imagine a name with 67 characters—but if that’s the case at your wedding, don’t stress about fitting it all on a place card. A good calligrapher with a small pen can do almost anything, says Itsy Kliman of Calligraphy by Itsy. In yesterday’s chat, Itsy also answered questions about colored ink, the different fonts you can use to address invitations, and calligraphy-inspired wedding tattoos (that one, sadly, is still just a concept).
Next week, Bridal Party kicks off a series of four chats with wedding planners. First up is André Wells of Events by André Wells, who is taking questions on, well, everything. Ask now, and he’ll answer Thursday at 11.
If you can't wait for Thursday, check out past chats with planners, photographers, and more.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.