Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Washingtonian Wedding Showcase
Save the date for The Washingtonian Bride & Groom’s premier wedding showcase.
Planning a wedding in Washington? You’re not going to want to miss this event. Let “Washingtonian Bride & Groom: Unveiled” send you down the aisle in style.
Once you’ve read the new Washingtonian Bride & Groom (on sale Monday, December 15) from cover to cover, grab your calendar and put a big red circle around January 25. Join The Washingtonian, the area’s top wedding experts, and other brides- and grooms-to-be at this ultimate wedding showcase, “Washingtonian Bride & Groom: Unveiled.”
The showcase will be held at the Park Hyatt (24th and M sts., NW; 202-789-1234) from 11:30 to 3. Need a few reasons to come?
• Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars, will be there.
• You can check out a Monique Lhuillier designer runway show featuring bride and mother-of-the bride gowns.
• Washington’s best wedding experts—florists, wedding planners, invitation consultants, bakers, jewelers, and more—will all be there.
• Plus we’ll have Champagne, contemporary cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and wedding cakes by chef Brian McBride of Blue Duck Tavern.
Buy your tickets today and we'll see you there!
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.