Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
The Reluctant Groomzilla: Taking a Break
Our Reluctant Groomzilla is taking a blogging break. But don't worry, today we're saying hello to a new blogging bride-to-be!Josh, our Reluctant Groomzilla, has taken us through the trials and tribulations of planning a wedding for nearly seven months. We laughed the whole way with our funny-man groom-in-training. But thanks to Josh and his bride-to-be’s superb planning, there isn’t much left to do before the fast-approaching wedding. So for now, Josh will be taking a blog hiatus to concentrate on other areas of his life outside of wedding planning (who knew there was more to life?). He’ll still post once in a while, though—check back for occasional guest posts from Josh as the big day approaches.
In Reluctant Groomzilla withdrawal already? Read along from the beginning.
Worry not, you’ll still get your wedding-planning fix: Today, we’re introducing Eleni, another local bride-to-be who will blog every step of the way to the aisle. Check back every Wednesday for her wedding planning posts!
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.