Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Friday Slice: the Whole Cake
Welcome to the Friday Slice— an end-of-the-week round-up of the Web's best wedding stories. Have a wonderful weekend!
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Do we have your attention? Good. Because Michelle Obama favorite Jason Wu is launching his first bridal collection.
It's hard not to smile when confronted of daisies and plastic frame glasses.
Kate Hudson rocks a sparkly ivory number that works for the red carpet and the wedding aisle.
A sophisticated laptop cover = a sophisticated groomsman gift.
Wait. The Limited makes wedding dresses? How come no one told us?
Bridal shower turns to bar brawl in Clarendon last week. Too many tequila shots perhaps?
Faryl and Nick's video Save-the-Date has an Arcade Fire soundtrack. Totally genius.
Obsessed with the typography (and tiny jam jars) in Jessie & Tyler's wedding.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.