Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
BHLDN Launches New Summer Collection (Photos)
Ethereal and romantic, these dresses are made for destination weddings.Waterfall dress, $850. Onyx gown, $1,800. All photographs courtesy of BHLDN.
Not surprisingly, we are loving what BLHDN, Anthropologie’s trendy and vintage-inspired label, is up to again this season. Showcasing ethereal and airy looks, the summer collection, which launched earlier this week, has us dreaming of beach nuptials and destination weddings with effortlessly flowy dresses, elegant gowns with delicate lace detailing, and flirty sheaths with subtle hints of sparkle. Ranging from $350 to $2,400, BHLDN’s summer line is great for bohemian and free-spirited brides who just want to kick off their heels and walk down the aisle barefoot. Scroll down to get a taste of the romantic looks, and shop the collection online.
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.