Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Trend Watch: 15 Wedding-Perfect Wedges (Photos)
Avoid sinking in soil at your outdoor wedding with these chic numbers.
Want height at your outdoor wedding without the hassle of sinking into the ground as you walk down the aisle? Every bit as chic as their stiletto counterparts, wedge heels will provide the comfort you need to be on your feet all day, plus enough style to maintain your reputation as a fashion-conscious bride. From espadrilles to peep-toe platforms, we scouted the best wedding-friendly pairs. Your feet will thank you.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.