Maybe it’s because of Baz Luhrmann’s much-anticipated remake of The Great Gatsby, which hits the big screen later this week, or because of reruns of PBS’s Downton Abbey, but Jazz Age fashions have gained big bridal momentum this season. Don’t believe us? Just look at the spring 2014 bridal market fashion shows, where decadent glam appeared all over the runways, with dresses showcasing fringe, feathers, drop waists, and heavy beading. Whether you want to subtly engage the trend or go full flapper fabulous, here are five dresses perfect for your roaring celebration.
1. Anna Sui Aiguille gown, $1,200 at BHLDN.
2. Sequin fringe dress, $295 at Ann Taylor.
3. Clara Bridal Gown, $1,100 at Nicole Miller.
4. Aidan Mattox embellished tulle dress, $330 at Nordstrom.
5. Va Et Vien Swirling Platinum Gown, $1,000 on sale from $1,800 at BHLDN.