Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
Real Weddings: Candace Maslan & Christopher Ourisman
Married September 11, 2010 in Bethesda, Maryland
Slideshow: Candace and Christopher's wedding
Caterers: Design Cuisine
Music: Black Tie Band
Occupations: She's in real estate marketing; he's an auto dealer Hometowns: She's from Baltimore; he's from Bethesda First Date: A failed home-cooked meal at Chris's place Where They Got Engaged: At a restaurant in Beaver Creek, CO Wedding Cocktail: Ginger Mohitos Wedding Cake: Vanilla strawberry shortcake Wedding Flowers: White gladiola florrets, white hydrangeas, rosemary, green berries, dahlias Favorite Wedding Detail: Our dog, Levi, worse a sign that said "My Parents Got Married Today" Biggest Surprise of the Wedding: Candace jumpin on stage at the reception to do the "robot" First Dance Song: "Have a Little Faith in Me" by John Hiatt Four Words That Describe the Wedding: romantic, intimate, chic, eclectic Honeymoon Spot: Jamaica Where They Currently Live: Bethesda
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.