Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Expert Advice: Shopping for Engagement Rings Online vs. In Store
- Nautical Pink and Blue Eastern Shore Wedding
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- Rustic Waterfront Wedding at Kent Manor Inn
Real Weddings: Jasika Sebkarshad & Greg Scruggs
Married June 6, 2009 at The Inn at Stone ManorPhotograph by SOTA Dzine.
Occupations: She owns a cake company; he's a musician. Hometowns: Baltimore. How they met: At a bar. She bought him a drink. First Date: Valentine's Day. Where they got engaged: In their Fells Point home on Valentine's Day. Wedding cocktail: Champagne. Wedding cake: Traditional French croquembouche, and three-tiered strawberry and marzipan cake. Wedding flowers: Peonies, gerbera daisies, hydrangeas, and roses. Favorite wedding detail: The eclectic music playlist. Biggest surprise of the wedding: Having the local sheriff show up at the reception, but everyone kept dancing. First dance song: "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra. Wedding theme: Marie Antoinette-meets-Hollywood-meets-rockabilly. Four words that describe the wedding: Oneness, joy, alive, and abundance. Honeymoon spot: Bermuda. Where they currently live: Baltimore.