Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
Real Weddings: Lisa Checkley & Robert Harmon
Married October 5, 2008 at Phillip Merrill Environmental Center in Annapolis, MD
Slideshow: Lisa and Robert's wedding
Occupations: She's a corporate finance manager; he's a TV writer and producer. Number of Wedding Attendees: 125. Where They Met: At a bar in Hollywood, CA. First Date: Dinner at an Italian restaurant and a movie. Where They Got Engaged: On a winter trip to New York City. Wedding Cocktail: Rum Punch. Wedding Flowers: Pink orchids and dahlia's. Favorite Wedding Detail: A beach wedding near Lisa's hometown. Wedding Cake: Chocolate cake with strawberries. First Dance Song: "Feelin' Good" by Nina Simone. Wedding Theme: A fun party thrown on the same day as Lisa's parents' 40th anniversary. Four Words That Describe the Wedding: Unbelievable, emotional, fun, and unforgettable. Honeymoon Spot: New Zealand. Where They Currently Live: Los Angeles.
The Bride's Gown: Enzoani
The Groom's Tux: Georgio Armani
Flowers: Flowers by Judy
Caterers: Ken's Creative Kitchen
Cake: Fiona's Cakes
Subscribe to Washingtonian
Follow Washingtonian on Twitter
More>> Bridal Party Blog | Wedding Guide | Wedding Vendor Search
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.