Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
Real Weddings: Olivia Kwok & Andrew J. Schreiber
Married November 7, 2009 at Veritas Vineyard & Winery.Photograph by Greg Gibson Photography
>> Click here for more photos from Olivia & Andrew's wedding
Occupations: She's a marketing manager, he's a business analyst. Hometowns: She's from Potomac, he's from St. Louis. How they met: At a work event. First date: Dinner in Adams Morgan. Where they got engaged: On a terrace overlooking Washington on 8-8-08, a date that symbolized prosperity and good fortune in Chinese culture. Wedding flowers: Orchids, phaleonopsis, hydrangea, cymbidium, and china berries. Favorite wedding detail: The traditional Chinese lion dance, and the candy bar. Wedding cake: Chocolate cake with banana pudding filling, and white cake with strawberry preserves. Biggest surprise of the wedding: The gorgeous weather (sunny and high '60s in November). First dance song: "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Wedding Theme: A modern fusion of Chinese and Jewish wedding traditions. Four words that describe the wedding: Memorable, vibrant, cultural, and festive. Honeymoon spot: Bora Bora and Moorea. Where they currently live: Rockville.