Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
DIY: Glitter and Gold Mason Jars
A quick transformation and something old becomes something gold.All photographs by Lauren Joseph.
Do-it-yourself projects are all the rage for weddings these days. From invitations to flower arrangements, brides-to-be are getting crafty with decor and finishing touches. This week, as part of Bridal Party’s new DIY series, we dressed up classic Mason jars, transforming them with a cool metallic paint and festive glitter. Not only are these pretty containers perfect for holding flowers or candles, they can also do double duty as fun keepsakes for the guests to take home. Scroll down for our foolproof, three-step directions.
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.