Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Behind the Scenes: Bride & Groom Photo Shoot
What goes into a Washingtonian wedding fashion story.
Ever wondered what it takes to pull off a top-notch bridal fashion photo shoot? Get a behind the scenes peek at the making of our latest spectacular wedding gown feature in the summer/fall issue of Washingtonian Bride & Groom!
Planning a wedding can be stressful. Trust us, we get it. After six full months of plotting, casting, editing and worrying, the two-day photo shoot for the "I Do's & Don'ts" editorial feature went perfectly. It really takes a village to produce this level of artistic achievement, and the trusted creative team behind so many of Washingtonian Bride & Groom's most memorable images - including photographer Cade Martin and the mad geniuses at Design Army - pulled it off beautifully.
Being able to present our take on what a modern, joyful bride feels like on her big day is really exciting. Enjoy the video and rest of your summer! And don't forget to pick up the current issue on newsstands now!
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.