Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
Dress for (Wedding) Success
Before you go out and enjoy Valentine’s evening, check out today’s amazing chat on wedding fashion. Julia Lichtman Kepniss and Carin Rosenberg Levine from Hitched in Georgetown tackled everything from veils (they’re so expensive—what to do?) to shoes (do they have to be white?) to which designers make short dresses perfect for tearing up the dance floor.
Now a question for you: What kinds of experts do you want to see in future chats? More planners? More fashion pros? E-mail me at email@example.com so I can bring in people who have the advice you’re looking for.
Looking for past chat transcripts? Find them here.
To read the latest Bridal Party blog posts, click here.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.