Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
New Bridesmaid Dresses: Love Lane Collection at Bella Bridesmaid
Your gals will love you for this, we promise.
Maintaining your friendships with your bridesmaids should be an important goal of wedding planning. Ergo, it’s probably not the best idea to make them spend half their paycheck on a dress they’ll only wear once. We promise you, they’ll be bitter. So of course we’re super-psyched about a new diffusion line from one of our favorite bridesmaid dress designers, Ivy & Aster—all of these super-cute dresses are under $220.
The Love Lane Collection, available exclusively at Bella Bridesmaid stores (including the shop in Bethesda), features dresses available in either crinkle chiffon or charmeuse, and in about 20 color options. We’re particularly loving the chiffon Kate style (shown at right)—it’s just so flirty, swingy, and fun. For more-formal weddings, full-length gowns are available, as well.
To view the full collection, visit Love Lane’s website, and if you’d like to see these dresses in person, give the Bethesda Bella Bridesmaid a call at 301-664-6436 to set up an appointment.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.