Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Pick Your Favorite New Lace Wedding Dress!
We just got back from New York Bridal Market—and want to hear what you think of the straight-from-the-runway wedding gowns. Today’s theme: lace.
Pick your favorite new lace wedding dress in our poll! Photographs (clockwise from top left), courtesy of Nicole Miller, Marchesa, Rivini, and Liancarlo.
One of the hardest parts of attending New York Bridal Market is narrowing down the hundreds of wedding dresses to pick our favorites—so we’re going to let you do the work for us. Every day for the next week, we’ll be showing you four different dresses with a common theme, and letting you tell us which one you like best. We’ll then have you keep voting until we come up with the best dress of the Spring 2012 collections (think of March Madness, but with slightly more tulle).
Today, we’re looking at lace dresses. Lace is a classic, feminine fabric, but this season, designers are using it in new, modern ways. Pick your favorite new lace wedding dress below:
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.