Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Pick Your Favorite New Lace Wedding Dress!
We just got back from New York Bridal Market—and want to hear what you think of the straight-from-the-runway wedding gowns. Today’s theme: lace.
Pick your favorite new lace wedding dress in our poll! Photographs (clockwise from top left), courtesy of Nicole Miller, Marchesa, Rivini, and Liancarlo.
One of the hardest parts of attending New York Bridal Market is narrowing down the hundreds of wedding dresses to pick our favorites—so we’re going to let you do the work for us. Every day for the next week, we’ll be showing you four different dresses with a common theme, and letting you tell us which one you like best. We’ll then have you keep voting until we come up with the best dress of the Spring 2012 collections (think of March Madness, but with slightly more tulle).
Today, we’re looking at lace dresses. Lace is a classic, feminine fabric, but this season, designers are using it in new, modern ways. Pick your favorite new lace wedding dress below:
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.