Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
New Custom Cake Plates
Looking for a wedding gift? These personalized plates are keepsake-worthy.
Order two of these sweet plates for an engaged couple to use at their wedding. Photograph courtesy of Paloma's Nest
If you’re a wedding décor buff like us, you’re probably familiar with Paloma’s Nest. The designer’s sweet and simple ceramic ring bowls hit the scene a few years ago. Now, Paloma’s Nest’s designer, Caroline Colóm Vásquez, has expanded her business to create cufflinks, boutonniere tiles, picture frames, ornaments—and, just last week, these gorgeous cake plates.
The plates can be customized with a couple’s names and wedding date, and a bird or heart design, if you’d like. We’re definitely thinking of these for a lovely bridal shower or wedding gift. Each plate is $64, and are available on Paloma’s Nest’s Etsy site.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.