Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Trend Watch: Sequin Bridesmaids Dresses (Photos)
Sparkle and shine with these 14 showstoppers.Photograph by Rebekah J.Murray
Brides-to-be, here’s a bridesmaid dress trend that won’t leave your girls rolling their eyes. Sequin dresses channel the elegant 1920s Great Gatsby vibe and add some sparkle to your wedding portraits. Long or short, sleeveless or long-sleeve, these numbers shine on their own, making it easy for your bridesmaids to look their best with minimal accessories and simple hairstyles.
Create a cascade of sparkles by asking your bridal party to pick a dress of their choice, or have everyone wear the same dress for a monochromatic effect. While gold, silver, and bronze always make for a safe bet; add some drama with a bold color like a saturated orange or a deep purple. Want the gold-rush effect without the hefty price tag? We’ve done the work for you and found 14 dresses under $350. Scroll through and take a look at our finds.
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.