Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
Bridal Party Chat: Hey, Mr. DJ
Submit your wedding music questions now.Ignore the bad Madonna reference (although let me tell you, I’ll be having plenty of her ’80s hits blaring at my reception) and start submitting questions to Thursday’s live chat with emcee Andrew Larris.
Andrew got his start in the music biz at age 16, when he snagged a job as a performer for an entertainment company in New York. Since then, he has emceed at more than 2,000 weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and corporate events. He recently met Andy Kushner, who owns a pretty rockin' band called Sound Connection, and together they created A. Michael Productions, Andrew’s current business.
Wondering how an emcee is different than a DJ? Stressing over your song list? Ask Andrew anything to do with hitting the dance floor, and he’ll answer on Thursday from 11 to noon.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.