Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
Bridal Party Chat: Hey, Mr. DJ
Submit your wedding music questions now.Ignore the bad Madonna reference (although let me tell you, I’ll be having plenty of her ’80s hits blaring at my reception) and start submitting questions to Thursday’s live chat with emcee Andrew Larris.
Andrew got his start in the music biz at age 16, when he snagged a job as a performer for an entertainment company in New York. Since then, he has emceed at more than 2,000 weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and corporate events. He recently met Andy Kushner, who owns a pretty rockin' band called Sound Connection, and together they created A. Michael Productions, Andrew’s current business.
Wondering how an emcee is different than a DJ? Stressing over your song list? Ask Andrew anything to do with hitting the dance floor, and he’ll answer on Thursday from 11 to noon.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.