Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Rustic Chic Wedding in Georgetown
Bridal Party Chat: We Want Your Music Questions!
A music man weighs in on weddings.
Twenty years ago, when Pat Richitt and Mike Ostrow were teenagers, they founded the band Free Spirit. “We were kids who went to dances and watched the bands perform, as opposed to asking girls to dance like normal kids,” Pat says. Fast forward to today: Theirs is still one of the top wedding bands in the area. In 1995, the two started the Entertainment Exchange (4842 Rugby Ave., Bethesda; 301-986-4640), a full-service talent agency offering everything from live bands to DJs to string ensembles for weddings and other special events.
But Pat knows more than just wedding tunes. This music man owned a flower shop for nine years and worked at a bank for four. Between music, flowers, and budget, we can’t think of a better weddings expert!
Pat’s coming in on Thursday for a live Bridal Party chat. Submit your questions now, and Pat will answer them from 11 AM to noon on Thursday.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.