Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- See Photos from Our Cover Wedding at The Hay-Adams
- Elegant Spring Wedding at the Congressional Country Club
- Fall Engagement Photo Session in Georgetown
- The Best Processional Music for Your Ceremony
- Fall Elopement in Dumbarton Oaks Park
Bridal Party Chat: We Want Your Photo Questions!
Neal got his start under famed New York photographer Andy Marcus, soon becoming a lead photographer at NYC’s Fred Marcus Studio. In 1996, Neal and his wife Carla opened Freed Photography, their Bethesda studio. Since then, they’ve photographed more than 1,000 weddings and other events. Neal often does posed shots, while Carla covers candids, making them a perfect—and very cute—team.
Submit questions starting now, and Neal will tackle them tomorrow from 11 to noon.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.
You Might Also Like ...
The Japanese retailer announced they will finally open in the DC Metro area.