Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
Bridal Party Chat: We Want Your Photo Questions!
Neal got his start under famed New York photographer Andy Marcus, soon becoming a lead photographer at NYC’s Fred Marcus Studio. In 1996, Neal and his wife Carla opened Freed Photography, their Bethesda studio. Since then, they’ve photographed more than 1,000 weddings and other events. Neal often does posed shots, while Carla covers candids, making them a perfect—and very cute—team.
Submit questions starting now, and Neal will tackle them tomorrow from 11 to noon.
Want more Washingtonian.com online chats? Check out past Q&As with everyone from bartenders to other wedding pros, and submit questions to upcoming chats.