Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
A Local Running of the Brides
Missed the Filene’s Basement gown event but still want a budget wedding dress? A closing Virginia bridal boutique is hosting a similar event next weekend.
If you missed the Filene’s Basement bridal sale last Friday (don’t worry, we have the video here), or attended it and still couldn’t find your dream dress, here’s another huge sale you might want to check out. On Sunday, October 30 from noon to 5 PM, A Formal Affair, a bridal and formalwear boutique in Warrenton, is hosting its own version of the “Running of the Brides.”
The store will be closing its doors in November, so they’re selling sample dresses from designers like Maggie Sottero, Sincerity, and Casablanca for 50 to 75 percent off, with some wedding dresses starting at just $99.
Visit A Formal Affair’s Web site for more information on the sale.
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.