Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- The 30 Best First Dance Songs
- This Light-filled Wedding at The Hay-Adams Ended With a Whiskey Toast
- This Couple Wed Beneath a Stunning Suspended Flower Chuppah
- Finally! A Place to Sell Bridesmaid Dresses AND Buy Them for Cheap
- Pi Day Wedding at &pizza
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
New Cherry-Blossom Stamp
The perfect envelope adornment for springtime wedding invitations
The Cherry Blossom Centennial stamps are Forever stamps, meaning they're always valid for sending a one-ounce letter. Photograph courtesy of the US Postal Service and Beyond the Perf.
We’re suckers for a Washington cherry blossom-themed wedding, so we’re thrilled about the Cherry Blossom Centennial stamp, which recently debuted as part of the US Postal Service’s 2012 collection. The stamp, which features an illustration by artist Paul Rogers, celebrates the 100th anniversary of the Tidal Basin’s flowering trees. It’s bright, cheery, and would be perfect envelope décor for a wedding invitation or save-the-date—and we love that it’s panoramic instead of a standard square. The Cherry Blossom Centennial stamp will be available in early 2012; visit Beyond the Perf (the US Postal Service's news site) to view the rest of the new stamps.
You Might Also Like ...
One trend they all agree on: Fringe is here to stay.