Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Heiress Tea Party Styled Shoot
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
The Slice: Serving You Today's Wedding News
Start your morning with The Slice, a daily feature bringing you up-to-the-minute gossip, news, and buzz on all things wedding around the world.
Hundreds of brides turned out for the Wedding Salon, the mother of all bridal expos.
Pick up a copy of Hello! magazine to read about three "glam society" weddings.
Champagne straws. Made out of silver. That cost $150. [via Bridalwave]
Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride: Part II are on ABC Family tonight.
Carmen Electra is engaged, the AP reports. I guess anyone's a better catch than Dennis Rodman . . .
Have bridal news to share? E-mail email@example.com.
This article is part of our Bridal Party blog. To read more posts like this, click here.