Washington’s Finest Bridal Showcase!
Buy tickets today for the hottest show in town.
A ticket to “Washingtonian Bride & Groom: Unveiled” on Sunday, January 25 at the Park Hyatt Washington will let you play the glamorous bride for a day and give you front-row access to the following:
• Celebrity party planner and headline speaker Mindy Weiss, who will give you A-list wedding tips and sign copies of her latest book, The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day
• A ready-to-wear runway fashion show featuring wedding gowns by Monique Lhuillier and mother-of-the-bride fashions
• Washington’s very best wedding and party professionals, who can help turn your visions of the big day into reality
• An elegant sampling of cuisine created by renowned chef Brian McBride of Blue Duck Tavern. Tastings will include miniature crab cakes; pasta with veal ragoût, Piave cheese, and black truffles; Thai-style calamari; and to-die-for lobster salad
• Passed cocktails—including Champagne, bellinis, mimosas, and Bloody Marys—and several varieties of decadent wedding cakes
• A chance to win luxury door prizes, including an overnight stay at the Park Hyatt Washington in its glamorous Park Suite and a $150 gift certificate for dinner at Blue Duck Tavern; a lingerie trousseau basket from Bloomingdale’s Chevy Chase; a three-month membership at the Sports Club/LA-Washington DC; a $500 gift card from Cartier; and a fabulous pair of satin stilettos from Bethesda’s the Little Shoebox
Buy your tickets today and we'll see you there!
You Might Also Like ...
Why blowouts are such a big business in Washington.
Maintaining a lively, in-season menu can be challenging, so we visited Common Good City Farm to get some inspiration for quick summer recipes. Program outreach coordinator Josephine Chu introduced us to pattypan squash, a whimsical looking vegetable with a fun...