Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
Washington’s Finest Bridal Showcase!
Buy tickets today for the hottest show in town.
A ticket to “Washingtonian Bride & Groom: Unveiled” on Sunday, January 25 at the Park Hyatt Washington will let you play the glamorous bride for a day and give you front-row access to the following:
• Celebrity party planner and headline speaker Mindy Weiss, who will give you A-list wedding tips and sign copies of her latest book, The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day
• A ready-to-wear runway fashion show featuring wedding gowns by Monique Lhuillier and mother-of-the-bride fashions
• Washington’s very best wedding and party professionals, who can help turn your visions of the big day into reality
• An elegant sampling of cuisine created by renowned chef Brian McBride of Blue Duck Tavern. Tastings will include miniature crab cakes; pasta with veal ragoût, Piave cheese, and black truffles; Thai-style calamari; and to-die-for lobster salad
• Passed cocktails—including Champagne, bellinis, mimosas, and Bloody Marys—and several varieties of decadent wedding cakes
• A chance to win luxury door prizes, including an overnight stay at the Park Hyatt Washington in its glamorous Park Suite and a $150 gift certificate for dinner at Blue Duck Tavern; a lingerie trousseau basket from Bloomingdale’s Chevy Chase; a three-month membership at the Sports Club/LA-Washington DC; a $500 gift card from Cartier; and a fabulous pair of satin stilettos from Bethesda’s the Little Shoebox
Buy your tickets today and we'll see you there!
You Might Also Like ...
Your guide to the week’s most stylish events.
Katherine Thornhill sticks to a Paleo, gluten-free diet throughout her busy schedule. See how she manages it.