Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- Two Law Students Tied the Knot at DAR Constitution Hall
- Preppy Black and White Wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Rustic Barn Wedding in Virginia
- Wedding Announcement: Sunlen and Alexis
- How to Feed Your Picky Wedding Guests
Real Wedding Video: Meredith and Owen
A cinematic wedding film with a backdrop of music written by the groom
We love when wedding videos have a real cinematic feel, like you could actually be enjoying it in a theater, and this one totally fits the bill. Zinnia Films, a Baltimore videography company founded in 2009, shot this rustic backyard wedding just outside of DC (planning and event decor by Katie Martin of Elegance & Simplicity) earlier this year—it really highlights the couple’s lively personalities and general adorable-ness. And here’s the kicker: The groom actually wrote the waltz that plays in the background for much of the film. Um, and there are Segways. Watch and enjoy.