Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Engagement Photos: Jessica Lagoy and Kevin Cullen
- Real Wedding: Kathleen Krackenberger and Scott Baker
- Engagement Photos: Vanessa Schutz and Neal McDonald
- Real Wedding: Elizabeth and Brian Young
- Engagement Photos: Casey Linsey and Travis Wells
- Take Wedding Guests Out on the Town With DC Insider Tours
Pinteresting: Fruit and Vegetable Centerpieces
A fresh take on going au naturel for autumn weddings.
When it comes to fall nuptials, we’ve seen it all in terms of floral arrangements: burgundy roses flanked by orange oak leaves, and rust-colored zinnias nestled among purple eucalyptus. While jewel tones reminiscent of the season’s changing colors are inspiring, why not look to the autumn’s harvest for a fresh take on a seasonal tablescape?
Apples, pumpkins, cabbage flowers, and artichokes come in all shades and ranges of colors, and can be surprisingly chic decor for a nuptial feast, even those with more formal overtones. We’ve culled the best of what Pinterest has to offer in the way of centerpieces featuring fruits and veggies, from persimmons to cabbage.
2) Cabbage and Kale
3) Farmers Market Fare
4) Citrus Accents
5) Modern Apples
6) Elegant Vessels
You Might Also Like ...
Get the scoop on a month of celebrations at the Georgetown boutique.
The company celebrates the grand opening of its latest store with giveaways.