Find Wedding Vendor By Name
Go to Section
- Having Trouble With Your Wedding #Hashtag? There's Now a Tool for That!
- San Francisco 49er Antoine Bethea Married His College Sweetheart Samantha at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Pretty in Pink Wedding at The Mayflower Hotel
- "Curvy Brides" Premiers on TLC on Friday
- Pink and Blue Virginia Country Club Wedding
- Katherine Kennedy Wore Her Mother's Gown at Her Winter Wedding
The Slice: Daily Wedding Inspiration
One sweet piece of wedding inspiration per day
The dresses created by Australian designer Rachel Gilbert feature striking silhouettes and glamorous sequins, sparkle, and cut-outs. These four frocks are currently available in her e-boutique, but be sure to check out the Autumn/Winter 2010 collection, available in March, for cascading tulle and a tough-glam aesthetic perfect for the bad-girl bride looking to showcase a bit of her sweetly modern side. We sense a little Marchesa mixed with a bit of Beyonce, no?
$450 to $1100 at rachelgilbertshop.com
You Might Also Like ...
Washington women can hunt down the perfect pair at the new shop in Pentagon City Nordstrom.
Make a batch of these pastries for a mom-approved breakfast or brunch.